CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 – £24,000.00 per year
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Manager to join our team at V Bar, Colchester.
V Bar is one of Colchester’s top nightlife spots. Purveyors of the unique with a stunning array of exclusive cocktails, beers and quirky infusions and an awesome line up of DJ-led events and theme nights.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is passionate with a love of the industry and can lead a team ensuring excellent customer service is delivered.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist the management team to ensure revenue growth by running a great venue, working closely with our promotions team
- Assist the management team to maintain labour costs
- Administrative duties including customers enquiries and bookings
- Manage workplace conflicts
- Guarantee all aspects of Health and Safety, Licensing is adhered to
- Support and work with the management team for the purpose of improving the running of the venue and upkeep of the building
- Training and developing staff members
- Be at the forefront of staff motivation and morale
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Daily accounting duties
Qualities and experience that you will have:
- Management minimum 2 years’ experience
- A strong motivator and team leader
- Passion, enthusiasm and interest in craft beer
- The highest attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills with clear, distinct briefing and delegation skills
What we can offer:
- A personal development plan to provide training and development with a view that the candidate can grow into a wider role within the business
- Cellar management training
- Competitive pay & all tips go to staff.
- Generous discounts off food and drinks in our venues
- An inclusive and friendly team
- In house and external training
As part of the Management Team you will be expected to work five days out of seven, the hours will be mainly evenings and weekends and it will be in a fast-paced environment.
We’re always on the look out for great talent, so please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to register your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!