CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Hourly Wage Rate
Part Time 20 – 35 hours per week
We are on the lookout for a passionate Bar Supervisor wanting to pursue a career in the hospitality industry.
V Bar is one of Colchester’s top nightlife spots. Purveyors of the unique with a stunning array of exclusive cocktails, beers and quirky infusions and an awesome line up of DJ-led events and theme nights.
Main responsibilities include:
- General day to day running of the venue; Opening and closing the venue.
- Administrative duties
- Daily accounting duties
- Adhere to all Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Licensing laws
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and safety
- Dealing with customer enquiries and bookings.
- Be at the forefront of staff motivation and morale.
- Undertaking ongoing training with new and existing staff.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Great organisational skills
- Professional in all work environments and settings
- Self starter and good self manager
- Open to feedback and learning opportunities
Will be expected to work five days out of seven, the hours will be mainly evenings and weekends and it will be in a fast-paced environment.
We’re always on the look out for great talent, so please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to register your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!